If you are planning to replace a green card because of a name change, you must submit a copy of a court order or marriage certificate or divorce decree reflecting the name change. To replace a green card because of a change in any other biographic date, you must submit copies of documentation to prove that the new date is correct.

Any foreign language document must be accompanied by a full English translation that the translator has certified as complete and correct, and by the translator's certification that he or she is competent to translate the foreign language into English.

The translation can be done any capable person, not necessary a professional. The following statement should be added to any translated documents:

"I hereby certify that I translated this document from [language] to English. This translation is accurate and complete. I further certify that I am fully competent to translate from [language] to English.

Typed or printed name:

Address Change

To change your address your must file seperate AR-11 Change of Address.